An important part of any jewelry purchase is selecting the right size and style for the right person. Since we all come in different shapes and sizes, this can sometimes be difficult, especially when purchasing necklaces in standard lengths. At ESKIMO Jewelry we understand the importance to you of selecting the right size in your fine jewelry item, whether it is for yourself or a gift, and thus we have prepared the following sizing tools and tips to help make your size selection simple and easy.
We offer different lengths for necklaces here at ESKIMO Jewelry. These standard lengths, as well as a drawing to view the different lengths on a person, can be found below.
- 16″ (40cm) – Loose but close to neck
- 18″ (45cm) – Hangs at collarbone
- 20″ (50cm) – Hangs past collarbone
- 22″ (55cm) – Falls at the top of chest
- 24″ (61cm) – Sits at center of chest
- 30″ (76cm) – Drapes below the chest
Use this image as a sizing example for your convenience.
- 7'' (17.78 cm) - Fits younger people and women with thin wrists.
- 8'' (20.32 cm) - Fits teenage boys, young men and most women.
- 9'' (22.86 cm) - Fits the average man and women with (slightly) bigger wrists.
- Measure your wrist using a tape of measure around the smallest
part of your wrist.
- Measure it flat with a ruler.
- Add 1/2'' or 1'' (1.25 - 1.5 cm) to your measurement.
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
The sizes are written according the US ring sizing standards. If you are outside the US you can find the ring conversion chart down below. Should you country not be listed in the chart, you can measure the diameter of your finger (by wrapping a piece of string or paper around your finger and measuring it) and convert it using the sizing table.
Not sure what size to choose? Contact us and we'll provide you with personalized advice.